Wednesday 6 April 2016

Spring Flower.....??

Hi Guys....well what happened to Spring?...seems to have gone back to winter today in my neck of the woods...a dull drab day...

Anyway... I thought I would have a go at the new challenge over at the Craft Stamper Magazine.  I haven't entered this one before so I hope my little offering is what they had in mind.


 
I'm not sure what flower it is...I found this stamp in my local craft shop (limited stock which is disappointing).  It's by Elusive Images.
 
I stamped on multi media card, painted with Distress pads...shaded the edges with the same and splashed about a bit with very watered down inks.  I also used  a Tim Holtz stencil around the sides but its very faint I didn't want to make it a feature just a hint...Then as I wanted a bit of pearly shine, I used Perfect Pearls mixed with water  and sprayed that over.  Unfortunately the camera doesn't pick up that but it has given the tag a lovely pearly misty look....I finished with co ordinating ribbons.  I had to sit on my hands so I didn't start adding embellishments...I was tempted with sequins and pearls but I wanted the flower to be the main attraction....lol...
 
Do pop over to the Craft Stamper blog and check out all the other beautiful creations.
 
Hugs
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag! Love the flowers :) Thanks for joining in the Craft Stamper challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag - love the background. Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It Make It, and I hope you'll play along with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tag. I love the colours and the inky background ..... gorgeous!! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous tag! Congrats on your win at Craft Stamper!

    ReplyDelete