Saturday 9 April 2016

Mellow Yellow....

Hi I'm back with another Tag to share....

 
I used distress pads in shades of yellow....Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed and Fossilized Amber.  Using a 'bubble' stencil I coloured around the corners with Iced Spruce used transparent embossed paste through the same stencil add some texture and while wet I dabbed with my finger. Once dried I went over the texture with Iced Spruce again to bring it 'out'. I splattered a bit (maybe too much) with Perfect Pearls and applied tiny bits of silver 'Flitter Flakes' to add more shine.  The stamp is by Indigo Blu.  I finished with some TH Chit Chat words.
 
I am entering this for this month Challenge over at More Mixed Media which just happens to be 'Shades of Yellow'
 
Why not pop over and have a go yourself ;D..
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Jan, I love this fabulous tag! What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag with your design and loving the colour combo, stunning..Thank you for joining us at More Mixed Media plus good luck in draw...Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete