Saturday 28 February 2015

ATCAS - Distress

Hi Guys its Saturday...Yay!! and its time for another ATCAS challenge.  This week our host is the lovely Kylie and she has chosen .....

 
and our sponsor this week is
 
 
here's my card...
 
 
Well I could think of many ways of using the code word but as it also has to be CAS I kept it simple. I used  MFT stamp set and just dabbed on distress inks on the scribbled flowers. I mounted it on a piece of DP to add a bit of interest/contrast. The sentiment is from the same set and I finished with sprinkles.
 
I do hope you will join us this week...I look forward to seeing you creations.
 
Have a great weekend
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful Jan ! Love the design... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is pretty, Jan! Love the pops of color and the subtle DP peeking out along the edges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this fun card! I just adore circle flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable ! Love those warm colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever design, Jen! I love your inking and how you added the black thread...fabulous CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly CAS and a great design - I love the black thread at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome CAS design Jan. LOVE the bright pop of colours. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the look of the dabbed on colours. Excellent design too, Jan! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dabbed flowers look fabulous with that line to ground them. Great CAS card
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete