Saturday 10 January 2015

New and Cute....

Hello...Happy Saturday!!....its been a lovely sunny morning here albeit windy and cold :-). 
 
While having a hop around blogland I see that this weeks Allsorts Challenge is New and Cute....well I can do new and cute with all my new stash...lol...
 
 
I used a Paper Smooches stamp and die set 'Santa Paws' I coloured the cute pooch with polychromo pencils.  The stamped stripes are CBS Basic Stripes set and the sentiment is from SSS set 'You are Pawesome'  I finished with some Doodlebug Sprinkles and paw prints from the Paper Smooches set.
 
I love this layout...you'll probably see more like this...lol...
 
I hope you'll enjoy your Saturday, I'll be back later with a card for this weeks Less is More Challenge.
 
Bye for now
hugs
Jan...xxx
 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the layout too Jan and the little dog is super cute ! Love the sentiment too... Stunning card as always, I so admire your CAS style ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, truly awesome and sweet card.
    Thank you for sharing at my "new and cute" theme at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute, love the image. Thanks for joining Allsorts, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete