Tuesday 6 January 2015

Happy Little Stampers...

Hi guys...hope you are not too full of post holiday blues....I'm pleased that things can go back to normal now...lol. 
 
Now I'm not one for New Years resolutions as I never keep them but the one thing I really must try to do is to use my new stash that I have been squirrelling away for the past few months.  I really do have lots of new stuff that haven't seen the light of day yet (hangs her head in shame...lol).   I have been in the craft room for the past couple of days but really struggled as to what to make, I came to the conclusion that the reason why I just cant get in the groove is because I have too much choice and don't know what to play with first!!! It is possible to have too much stash????...lol...

Anyway, here is a little card that I made for this months Happy Little Stampers Sketch Challenge
its a great sketch
here's my card

 
I used a SSS die which I cut from white cardstock them I spritzed it with water and used DI pens to colour in the hope the ink would run a bit...it sort of did but it could have been better.  Then I 'frosted it by smearing Glossy Accents over it and dipping in rock candy glitter.  you can just see it sparkle.  I mounted it on a piece of lilac card and stamped the CBS sentiment in SSS ink 'Smoke'.  I finished with some gems.
 
I do hope I have inspired you to take part, I'll be back tomorrow with another to share.
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan...xxx



4 comments:

  1. So pretty Jan. Love the combination of colours with your bright and sparkly flowers! Great use of the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers! Loll

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jan ! Love the colours and the flowers... And no, you can't have too much stash !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its Beautiful Jan....A perfect CAS card, but so pretty with the different techniques used.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your take on the sketch, Jan. Beautiful flowers and that glitter.... awesome!! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete