Thursday 8 January 2015

All You Need is Love....

Hi Guy's...greetings from damp and cold North Yorkshire...well my part is anyway...I have the builders in again for a few day's (I hope)...they are re-doing the en suite which they messed up just before Christmas.  They assure me that they are the 'A Team' and will get it all sorted now...ummm...we'll see.

Anyway, I have retreated to my craft room while they are here and I have made a card for this weeks Less is More Challenge - Black, Metallic + one other....here's my card....

 
I used a Memory Box die and cut the shape from the base card then I cut another from metallic card this time using the design (I'm hoping this is making sense) then I cut another from pink cardstock and pieced it all together. I cut the 'LOVE' from a SSS die in white cardstock and finished with sequins.
 
Well I'm off to await 'Mr Sainsbury's who is kindly delivering my groceries in a minute so Lily, Ollie and me can eat now...lol
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan...xxx
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. A fab colour combo. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, fun and totally gorgeous Jan
    thanks so much for taking part
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful and striking card Jan ! Good luck with the builders !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete