Wednesday 10 December 2014

Oooer....

...its blowing a gale here in my part of the world...really quite scary...and its jolly cold...so what better excuse to stay indoors and have a crafty afternoon...lol..

I have been madly making Christmas cards this week..its all crept up on me...I suppose I've been occupied with the builder being here ...well they are gone...for now..(back in the new year...the tiling in the en suite is pants and after some firm but nice dialogue the builder has offered to re do it all again) and I now realise that there is only two weeks to go!!!

I'll share the cards with you later..... but today I have a card for this weeks Less is More colour Challenge...

 
Its hard to describe how I created this... it just sort of made itself if you know what I mean...I used SSS dies - Circle on a Line and Maryanne snowflake.  SSS coloured cardstock and a embossing folder for the falling snow.  The sentiment is by CBS.  I finished with a few sequins.
 
Keep safe and warm..
Happy crafting
Hugs
Jan...xxx

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so stylish Jan ! Love love the layout and the embossing... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super stylish and elegant Christmas card Jan with a striking use of our colour palette
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such style Jan,.. this is just fab!
    Thanks so much for joining us!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. but timberland chaussure timberland pas cher femme pas cher unfortunately I was in my cell phone, timberland femme pas cher do not be sad, timberland homme pas cher if you persevere, persevere, we will be able to restore the sister-in-law's heart. cheap nodded and said I would not because of this sad fact, one that I spent nearly two hours of time to lie to come, more good phone ah. cheap looking timberland femme pas cher at the debris on the ground very sorry timberland femme pas cher shape.

    ReplyDelete