Tuesday 16 December 2014

Doh!!

Hi....its one layer challenge week over at Less is More with a theme of Snow...oh good I thought I can use my new super cute MFT stamp....

 
I coloured him with Promakers I carefully masked him to add his iceberg and north pole sign and just as I was adding the WOS to the snow flakes it dawned on me that he is a Polar bear and not a snowman...Doh!!! so just in case he doesn't qualify....I made this instead...
 
 
 A Hero Arts stamp and some ink (navy blue).  Simple.  I did go over it very carefully with some WOS...but the camera hasn't picked it up.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan..xxx

8 comments:

  1. two great cards, the bear is so cute and has wonderful detail and the trees are so elegant, what a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous Jan ! Love the one with the trees... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards .... love the polar bear, he's so cute, but my favourite is the trees .... simply gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card with the trees - very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fantastic cards Jan.
    Love them both and the snowflakes around the polar bear will certainly fit the challenge.
    Thanks for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fabulous one layer creations! Cute polar bear but i just LOVE that HA image
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at LIM
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these Jan!
    The first is such fun and the second simply beautiful!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. cheap does not live up ted baker dresses sale to the title of ted baker uk sale king of lies, a new lie has been born. Seeing cheap eyes have changed, ted baker uk sale looking at cell phone in cheap ted baker uk the hands of glittering playing with suddenly startled out of their wits. No just said his cell phone, how to explain this. cheap ted baker uk sale blurted Fifi, I introduce you, this is my brother, like Ted Baker Outlet uk brother called him the text.

    ReplyDelete