Thursday 20 November 2014

Now for Something Different....

Hi..well the builders are still here...thinking of charging them rent.... and it looks like they will be here into next week too...the progress has been very slow and both me and Ollie are a little bit sick of the disruption...I know the end result will be worth it but oh I so wish they would hurry up!!!

Anyway, as my stress levels have been rising I have taken to a bit of knitting, now normally Crochet is my other crafty love but I had to have a go at this little bunny kins...(I have a thing for bunnies)...meet Bob the Bunny....

 
 
 


Isnt he sweet...ok he might look a bit girly with his bow and daisy (crocheted..had to get a bit of that in...lol) but I'm quite pleased with him ...so as this weeks Allsorts challenge is Anything but a Card I thought I would enter him for that...

He was so easy to make I have a feeling that a litter of these bunny kins are on the way...lol...

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan...xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. Fabulous. Thanks for joing Allsorts challenge. Good luck. Happy crafting Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... This is totally adorable Jan ! Bob is so so cute ! Love him to bits ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. timberland pas cher despair, through her ​​eyes, cheap read her heartache. timberland femme pas cher cheap snatched the phone thrown on the ground next to stamp severely foot kick to pieces, aussure timberland pas cher cheap, chaussure timberland pas cher you lied to me. cheap eyes have tears in his eyes, with chaussure see dumbfounded, the chaussure timberland pas cher phone just yet timberland homme pas cher dazzling moment became a pile of broken children, so good phon.

    ReplyDelete