Tuesday 12 November 2013

Simply Christmas

Hello...how are you all?....hope you had a great weekend.  I have a little card to share with you today...just a simple one for this months Clearly Besotted Challenge - Christmas.

 
I used Clearly Besotted Signature Christmas stamps and dies.  I used the die to cut out the wreath shape and stamped the wreath on the cardstock below, then I stamped and cut out the bow and used a 3D pad to place it.  I glittered the wreath and stamped the Sentiment using red ink.
 
Do go and check out the DT gorgeous creations...I've been stalking their blogs...lol...
Have a lovely evening
Hugs
Jan...xxx

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet and elegant Jan ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seen this card in the Clearly Besotted challenge and thought i'd pop over to have a closer look and i think stunning :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful, Jan! Love the negative die cut wreath :) Thank you for joining in with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete