Monday 25 November 2013

Addicted to CAS

Hi....hope you all had a great weekend...mine was nice and quiet...a bit of crafting on Saturday and a nice Sunday Lunch out ....Ollie got a walk through the local woods....(we don't go there very often..not after a neighbours dog was savaged a while ago by a larger dog off the lead..I don't think the police ever found the owner.. the poor little dog died...it was very shocking at the time and I haven't taken Ollie through there by myself since...)...

Anyway...I have a card for this weeks Addicted to CAS Challenge - Pets.

 
I finally received my first order from Simon Says Stamp on Saturday and had to use this little sweetie straight away.!!!  I coloured the image with pencils and cut it out and then just layered with a piece of DP.  Finished with some twine a button and a few sequins.
 
Do pop over and check out the DT creations...so cute!
 
Thank you all for your kind comments...they are so appreciated,
Have a great day
Hugs
Jan....xxx

12 comments:

  1. Just precious. Love the button and twine.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan. This is so adorable. What a sweet image ... and your coloring is fantastic! Great layout and design with the banner and popped up image. And LOVE how you've added the twine with button - fabulous. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, this is fabulous. I've always loved this image from SSS and you showcased it beautifully. I love that you colored it and then fussy cut. The sequins and twine are the perfect finishing touch.
    So glad you shared this lovely card ATCAS
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhhh yeah for you ordering from SSS. Have fun with the goodies. This little kitty peeking out of the box is super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, this is just gorgeous and super cute hunny! Love it. Vince sends purrs and says "burrrp" (sorry, he's just had supper) - I think that is catspeak for brilliant. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that flag with the twine and button! And the kitty is adorable! So glad you shared this at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So CUTE!!! Your Olie is total cuteness too!! Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jan this is totally adorable ! I love the image and the layout ! Great colouring too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love this! That image is so adorable, you've coloured it in perfectly and I think I may have to steal this layout! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute image Jan. Love this card. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at A2CAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jan, this is so adorable! Congratulations on your Top Three win at ATCAS!! Have a wonderful holiday!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete