Friday 12 April 2013

Too CAS for Lili's Little Fairies..?

Hi guys..happy Friday to you all from a wet and soggy Kent...we have had April Showers on and off all day..but I guess it could be worse...lol...anyway...I have made a little card for this weeks Lili's Little Faries Challenge - Clean and Simple...but I might have taken it a bit too CAS...

 
I don't know the name of this little cutie...I think he came in a set....he is coloured with copics and I stamped him straight on the white card which I then mounted with 3D pads onto the card blank...I thought about faux stitching all round but I just had a tiny doodle in the corners...

 
 
You know what?..I really like this look...might have a go with a sweet Tilda....
 
Have a great evening!!!
Hugs
Jan...xxx
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Jan this is a gorgeous CAS design with such a cute image.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not sure you can go too cas Jan... your card is perfect cas in my eyes

    jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I LOVE it!!!! There's no such thing as too CAS. This one is PERFECT!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jan this is sooooooo adorable ! This little ted is the cutest ever ! Have a lovely week-end my dear friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, Love the CAS. It's perfect x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete