Sunday 10 February 2013

Zzzzzzzz......

Happy Sunday!!...I hope to be off to Ikea today...I'm going just for a mooch around but I bet I come back with loads of things I didn't know I couldn't do without...lol...its funny too as when I told my family I was going suddenly I had shopping lists emailed to me....ha!!

Anyway I have a card to share with you today...

 
Isnt he cute...this is Snoozing Louie by DigiStamp Boutique.  He is coloured with Pencils and I trimmed and layered him as I didn't want to cover the fab DP's Papermania's - Happy Days..I just added some card candi and a button to finish..
 
Well when I get back from Ikea I'll probably be ready for a snooze too....zzzzzzzzzz
 
Have a great day
hugs
Jan...xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I love the design paper in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally adorable Jan ! Fantastic colouring as always and the image is so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete