Tuesday 5 February 2013

Super Cute....

Good morning bloggers..I hope this finds you all well...I'm going to have a nice quiet day today...not going anywhere...tooooo cold...brrr....so me and Ollie are going to snuggle down in the craft room.  My desk is right next to the radiator so we will be nice and toasty..lol...

Anyway...I have a little card to share with you...I made this for this weeks Allsorts Challenge - Lets Get Cute....I've had this little sweetie for a while and thought it was just perfect....

 
Look at that little face...so cute...lol...the image is Crafters Companions Toread range this one is called 'Sky'...I coloured her using DI pens...the DP is a new LOTV pad and I finished with die cut flowers, Card Candi and Liquid Pearls.
 
Right I'm off to make a nice milky coffee and then get cracking on some cards.
Keep safe
Hugs
Jan...xx

5 comments:

  1. WOW...so cute! I love it!!! GORGEOUS.....
    hugs Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lush colour combo Jan and a very pretty card.

    Thanks so much your sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sooooo cute love the image beautifully coloured and put together xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is just too cute Jan what a darling image hugs rebekah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is lovely! Love the colours and layout!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete