Monday 21 January 2013

A Tag!!!

Back again...while I had the dies out on my desk for the card for Allsorts..I noticed that The Ribbon Girl January Challenge Bonanza is a colour theme - Pink and Cream.

I've been itching to make a tag as its something I dont usually do..so had a little play and this is what I came up with.


 

I stamped the pink bazzill with a Hero Arts background stamp and cut out the sunflowers with cream bazzill and cream pearl card.   I added a bit of cheesecloth for texture and the leaves are a Cheery Lynne die (Ithink) which I snipped.  I edged the flowers with Frayed Burlap for depth and added sparkle.  I finished with a piece of the lace and pearl which I just adore (from The Ribbon Girl) Liquid pearls and my usual pearl gems.
Another view
 
  
 
A close up  of the gorgeous sunflower..I so love this die...   
     
 
Thank you for stopping by and for all your lovely comments..I really do appreciate them all
 
Keep safe and warm
Hugs
Jan...xx

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. A fabulous sunflower die and a very pretty colour.
    Hugs Sharon.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag and gorgeous colour combo.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jan ! The colours you have chosen are so soft and feminine... I can tell you love those sunflwers too, I think they are really beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete