Sunday 16 December 2012

ABC Challenge - Deck the Halls....

Hi guys..I'm a little late with this...I sort of lost a day this week and been trying to play catch up since,,I cant believe that this time next week we'll be settling down for Christmas!!..I have no pressies wrapped yet...still waiting for some to come in the post...I've done most of my shopping online this year..I just couldnt face the crowds in the shops!!!..lol...I finally finshed my cards this morning..and they are ready to be posted tomorrow...

Anyway..on to this weeks ABC Challenge - Deck the Halls...
we would like to see some Christmas decorations and our sponsor this week is the fabulous  Lili of the Valley

  I'm getting really into my crocheting at the moment... for the Christmas fair that I did the other week I made some little hearts to hang on the tree..and they went down a storm...but then I found a pattern for some yummy snowflakes...and then I had a play with a Stampin Up' set of stamps - Christmas baubles and they have the dies to match..and then I made some cute little pom poms that I thought looked like snow balls...

 
I'm really pleased how they all turned out.
 
I'm not having a traditional tree this year..I bought a gorgeous 'Twig' arrangement and put them together with some lighted Twigs I had all ready...and then decorated the whole lot with my makes and a few tiny baubles and glass ornaments ...
 
 
 
I love the simplicity of it.
 
So I hope you will join us this week...I look forward to seeing your creations...
 
Happy Crafting...
Hugs
Jan...xxx
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love how these look on your twig tree, so serene, Hope you have a wonderful Christmas
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - popped over from ABC for a closer look... and I'm so glad I did - it's wonderful to see your gorgeous decorations in that fabulous white twig tree! Stunning...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete