Sunday 7 October 2012

So Sweet....

Good morning..Happy Sunday to you all...I hope this finds you all well.  I have a little card to share today...its my very first Saturated Canary image...yes I know...I'm a bit behind but I dont usualy 'do' digis as I have real trouble sizing the images...If any of you out there have any tips I would be grateful...and another point is that my printer ink isnt compatable with my copics...so I tried the 'cheap hairspray' method and hey it worked.  Anyway...here's my card

I used the oh so cute Butterfly Baby...coloured with copics and I used LOTV NitWit papers....I have seen so many stunning cards made with these darling images I have wanted to try them for ages...I think I might have a new obsession...lol....and I'm going to enter this for this weeks Totally Gorjuss Challenge - Anything Goes.
 
Have a great day
Hugs
Jan..xxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jan, I love the colours and such a gorgeous cute image..beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jan. Love this image, I posted it on my blog earlier this week and I think she is so adorable. You have coloured her beautifully and love the papers and layout. I bet now you have coloured and resized her it wont be long before you get another one!!!
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous card, its so adorable and what a fab colour combo.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's delightful Jan, you've done a wonderful job and I'm sure will be adding many more of Krista's images to your collection, very sweet card
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful. Love the design with the bow, flower and swirl and the glitter and colouring makes this a stunning piece. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete