well I had the chipboard mannequin on my mind.....you see, I have a few of these that came with a Craftworks kit which I haven't done anything with yet but I kept looking at them wondering what I could do with them...they are a bit big to stick on my cards...I had seen one standing up like this with wings somewhere but I cant think where.....and that was on my mind at silly o'clock this morning!!!
So this afternoon I had a play...I stuck two mannequin's together to make it quite sturdy I then cut out the body shape from a DP with a script design with a pinky tinge.. then inked it with Black Soot distressing Ink....then I made a Tutu out of hot pink ribbon but didn't like that...I knew what I wanted to do with the wings...I embossed them with sticky embossing powder then sprinkled Frantage embossing enamel and heated that...I just love the big chucks but you have to try and heat it from underneath as it goes everywhere!!!...anyway...I then dabbed some ink in Raspberry over it and thought I would just dry it off with the heat gun and it all bubbled which I didn't think should happen but I loved how it looked..I did the same on the back of the wings....
then I sprinkled some on the mannequin at the neck and hem and again dabbed with Raspberry ink... I wish you could see how sparkly it is but the camera couldn't pick it up.
I thought I had finished but it just needed something else....so I cut slithers of organza ribbon and glued them to the hip and thought of a pearl to finish but no that wasn't right...so I coloured a mother of pearl button with Raspberry ink and finished with a gem. I put one on the top too but I'm not sure about that...ummm.
And then I embossed and coloured the base in the same way and then glued the mannequin to the base and Tad dah!!! I made something completely different for me.
I'm quite pleased with it but you should see my desk..what a mess!!...lol....I think I'll have an early night tonight...lol...