Monday 11 June 2012

Ollie...

just thought I would share these pics of my fur baby...I dont often get him to sit long enough for me to snap him....lol...



he wouldnt look at the camera though....



almost got him there....

Got him...lol

he is just too cute for words....when he's not rumaging in my craft room.....lol...I love him to bits...he has been such company for me while I had to get to grips with my Mum going into the nursing home...I take him to see her from time to time...he get very excited with all the attention he gets from the other residents...but he does have a rival for their affections....the resident hairdresser has a Chihuahua....called....wait for it.....Gucci...ummm....lol....
Hope you all have a good week..
Hugs
Jan...x



1 comment:

  1. awwwwwww he is adorable!! Love the last pic! I used to have yorkies when I was a child. They are so cute. It's making me want another one now! xx

    ReplyDelete