Friday 25 May 2012

Just Magnolia DT Card - Gingham


Hi guys...hope you are all enjoying the fabulous sunshine we are having...here is my DT card for this weeks challenge at Just Magnolia.  The theme is Gingham...well I just Love Gingham..I think its a lovely fresh look on anything....the DP is by Craft Creatations...Darling Tilda is coloured with Copics...( please dont 'tut' Diane...lol..) I used Magnolia, Memory Lane and Whimsy Dies and loads of pearls and sparkle.

Have a fab weekend
Hugs
Jan...xxx

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, just love the soft pinks and greens...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet colour combo and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY love the banner.
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jan this is so beautiful love the colour combo too hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous scene, I love the soft sweet colours and your gingham is just gorgeous, very pretty card Jan
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...This is absolutly gorgeous!!! Love the soft pretty colors!! HAve a wonderful weekend! HUgs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh I LOVE the ginghams you used & that banner is incredible ... Must get me some of that Bakers twine too. Your sweet little Tilda is colored so perfectly you just want to squeeze her!!!

    ReplyDelete