Saturday 8 October 2011

Everyone Loves a Teddy Bear....

Well I do...I still have my Ted from when I was a baby....he's a bit well hugged now though...lol...anyway over at Allsorts Challenge (one of my negelected favourites) they want to see Bears on your creation...so I dug out a cute Fizzy Moon Bear....he is so cute...
...He's coloured with Prisma Pencils and I used some copics on the flowers..the DP is Panduro Tilda Kitchen Garden...added seam binding ribbon and gorgeous WOC blooms and of course pearls...there is a little bit of sparkle on there too...
...and here is a pic of my desk with the work in process
I had to take the pic as I was only saying to my SFTW Teamie Rebekah last night how I cant work in a mess....Ha!!..can you tell I was having problems with the flowers?...lol...Anyway I'm off for a tidy up then I'm going to have a play with another Gorjuss Girl I bought this week..
Hope you have a great Saturday....ooooh..its 'Strictly' tonight too!!!!!
Hugs
Jan...xx
Edit:- WhooHoo!!! I won Allsorts Challenge with this darling bear...I'm so thrilled....!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jan ohhhh I am really liking this love your colouring and a beautiful LO casualty for me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card Jan - the colours are gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful papers and flowers and a gorgeous image..fabulous colouring..love it.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Jan, your colourwork is STUNNING babes, and your card is a joy to behold - absolutely adore this (and I'm getting on the A12/M25 soon to come down for lessons!). Gorgeous work. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee hee Jan you seem to be working fine in that mess! I love this card the colouring is superb and he is soooo cute! I think my desk is constantly cluttered will take pics next mid project lol! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Stunning Jan! What a very sweet bear and great colors! Nice pearl touches!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, it's looks the same when I am in the middle of creating a card :o) But I have to tidy up when I'm finished, can't stand having a mess :)
    Love your gorgeous card, the bear is too cute to be true!!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lOOOVE this colour combo so fresh and your colouring is fab!!

    Thankyou BEARY much for joining in our bear themed challenge this week at Allsorts...

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just brilliant, love the pearls! Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete