Saturday 3 September 2011

Not Just for Christmas.....


Yes..I'm going to have to eat my words...I bought two..(well you cant buy one cos of the minimum order rule) Sugar Nellies new releases...this one is Wish Upon a Star..I've been looking at the sneak peaks and the brilliant work of the DT...and I succumbed...lol..now you may think I'm strange..but I hate making Christmas cards..I think its because it all starts far too early and I get sick of red and green...lol..anyway I thought as she was just so pretty she would do for anytime of year...here she is...


She is coloured with copics..the DP is Prima Romantique paper stack...really gorgeous papers...I didn't want to hide the paper too much so just used WOC flowers..organza bow and pearls to finish..as she is so detailed I have used loads of sparkle and tiny crystals on her and also tiny dots of liquid pearls just to pretty her up...she is very sparkly IRL its a shame that the camera doesn't pick it up..
Anyway..I've had a nice crafty day today so I'll be back with another for a Challenge.. have a great evening..
hugs
Jan..xx

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Jan what a sweet card and adorable image hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete