Monday 6 June 2011

Well Hello....

Yes I'm back for a little while..life has been a little challenging of late and I havent been able to post any cards and I have missed you all. There might a little light at the end of the tunnel and I hope to be back full on soon.

I have some cards to share..a couple from from past DT challenges...SFTW and JM that I just didnt get the time to pop on here...
A sweet little Hanglar for a past Just Magnolia Challenge -



A Darling Tilda for the current Just Magnolia Challenge - Anything Goes




Another cute Hanglar for the current challenge over at Stampin' for the Weekend




and just one to share...




Hope you are all well and I hope to be back by the end of the week with some more cards..
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Jan...xx

4 comments:

  1. What a treat Jan - these cards are stunning!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous cards
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all adorable. I wanted to tell you how cute your SFTW card is. that little fairy looks good enough to eat. You always have the best images, and you color and embellish them beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so great all of them. I love this Hänglar card for the SFTW. So cute.
    Wish you a great week and more time to breath.
    *Gunn**

    ReplyDelete