Sunday 13 March 2011

Sorry....

... that I havent been posting for a while..just been distracted by other things..but I havent been sitting with nothing to do...in fact I have quite a few cards to share with you..so I'm going to post a few each day this week...leading up to SFTW challenge on Friday...

I hope you all have been well..I have been hopping around looking at at all your lovely creations. I have had a little indulgence in the stash dept..including a few LOTV new releases..but I havent entered any challenges as having lost my mojo..I'm just making to please me at the moment....so I hope you will enjoy my first few...





Well I hope you all have a lovely Sunday and I'll be back tomorrow with a few more to share

Happy Crafting
Hug
Jan..xx

** These cards will be for Sale on Ebay a little later**

7 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Jan it looks like your mojo is coming back it is horrible when it goes AWOL though I know anyway glad to see you back again
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 such sweet & gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, these are both just beautiful.. very lovely!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so pretty but I love the second one! The colours are beautiful together and the image is so sweet.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very pretty cards, love the new LOTV image, beautifully coloured.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both gorgeous cards Jan, your moo looks fine to me and loving the new LOTV Stamps!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww i love them both...they are stunning and i must get my hands on the new LOTV stamps they look delicious but without the dreaded calories..lol..!!!huge hugs Lesley xxx

    ReplyDelete