Thursday 7 October 2010

Another Tilda...


Hi....I seem to be having a bit of a Tilda week...I have just finished this cute Christmas one and thought I would enter her for the Secret Crafters Challenge and again for Just Magnolia...I coloured her with Copics and used Magnolia DP and white cardstock which torn and embossed and added some Pola White Flower Soft to make it look like snow..I also added loads of gems...for the snowflake i cute one card and one acetate and sprinkles Flower Soft again and added some Magnolia drop gems..
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Jan...xxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful easel card

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, a proper winter wonderland effect. love the cool colours and the snowflake. Tilda has been coloured beautifully. Di,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I love the snow effect here, so cool!!!

    Gorgeous effect with the snowflake flower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - love all the sparkle!
    Thanks for joining us at SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete