Monday 6 September 2010

Pocket Full of Posies - Challenge #6 Floral Fantasy DT Card

Hi guys..yes its Monday so it has to be another challenge at Pocket Full of Posies...and I have some news...I am now the proud co-owner of the blog together with my mate Sandie...lol... we have some lovely challenges lined up for you and we hope you will come and join in. Our DT call is still open...so if you would like to be considered for the team then please email me at PFOP2010@aol.com and Sandie and I will pop over for a visit...

Ok so on with my card...


Thought I'd use the lovely Stamping Bella Ketto Agnes for this..I coloured her with Copics and Promarkers...the DP's are Memory Box - again!!..lol...I used a MS border punch and then 3D pads to lift the edge. To make the flowers I used an Marianne flower die and WO Cherry Blossoms and Roses..added loads of sparkle and pearls.

We have a great sponsor...






So I hope you will pop over and join us this week.
Hugs
Jan...xx

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous card hun love the pink ad green tones, congrats on your joint ownership of the blog pleased for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That olive and pink look amazing together! What a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project Jan!

    Love those colors and the flowers, really beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty..I love your flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely cards you make. We become a follower.
    Greetins Larissa & Astrid

    ReplyDelete