Tuesday 17 August 2010

Two More Challenges....must be a record...

Hi all..I managed to stay awake long enough to make two cards today...lol...the first one is for Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge...as I have just invested in quite a lot of of their gorgeous flowers..I thought I'd have a go at their challenge - One For The Girls..so it had to be pink...well ish..it has to have sparkle..so it had to be this...


...yes a LOTV fairy....now I know what i wanted to do with this but not sure I pulled it off..the gorgeous DP's are Prima Fairy Flora...these are one of my new buys and are really lush...and I wanted theLOTV fairy to be amongst the flowers on the DP..so I coloured her with copics and cut her out..she looked a bit lonely so I put her on a co ordinating oval and finished with WO roses..organza ribbon.. lots of blingy gems and sparkle...do go and check out the DT creations..truly lovely...


the next card is for
PaperTake Weekly Challenge and this week if a fab sketch by Dawny..so here is my take on it..


the little image is by Heather Ellis..isn't she cute..I coloured her with copics and the DP'S are Prima and this pad is called Jack & Jill..and again they are really lovely...I added WO cherry blossom and roses organza ribbon..MS punched butterflies and pearls....do pop over to see the wonderful DT creations...
Well that's me done..nearly time for bed..lol.. I'll be back tomorrow... Oh! and thank you all for your lovely comments..I truly appreciate everyone...
Hugs
Jan...xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, These two creations are lovely. There must be something in the air, as I did two cards too!!
    The first card you posted has the cutest image, what a gorgeous little girl, and who doesn't like LOTV, have you seen the little girl skating thats a Christmas image, it is gorgeous.
    Your colouring and choice of papers is lovely. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous! Love your first card, the background is just amazing!!! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE EM!!!

    So pretty, especially the first I'm a sucker for pinks and purples

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jan I love them both but your 1st card is just magical!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan these are both adorable hun! Love the LOTV card so cute! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two adorable cards Jan. Love the images you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete