Monday 23 August 2010

Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge - Anything Goes DT Card and Challenge Cards Too..!!!

Hi...Hope you all had a fab weekend..I managed to get some crafty time in... but first as I'm very late with this...this is my DT card for this weeks SFTW challenge..


The theme this week is 'Anything Goes'..and as you can see I made a Christmas card..the image is LOTV..the Dp's are Bo Bunny..I added red gingham ribbon which I think is very Christmasy..a little bell charm and some WO poinsettias and roses...I do hope you will pop over and join in the fun...

The next two cards are for this weeks LOTV Challenge a sketch by the Lovely Bev..I dont usually enter two cards ..but I loved the sketch so much that I wanted to use it more than once..so heres the first one..


...I chose LOTV 'Tea Time' for this...the DP's are Primas Annalee...these papers are gorgeous...I added some WO cherry blossoms..organza ribbon with a pearl buckle and some other pearls to finish...
the other card is this....


It's one of their new Christmas releases..James with Gifts..he is so cute...he arrived on Saturday so I just had to get him inked...I coloured both images with copics and promarkers...the DP's are NitWit Collection...organza ribbon and I punched ornate corners and added pearls and red gems to finish...

My next card is for this weeks Wild Orchid Challenge - Make it Sparkle...well it just had to be a LOTV fairy for this...


...I coloured her with Promarkers ..the DP's are Memory Box Gossamer..truly lovely...I used the sketch over at Truly Scrumptious for this but I cant enter that challenge as I didnt use brads or buttons or bows!!..lol anyway...I distressed the edges of the papers..wanting to give it a bit of a shabby look..I added some lovely WO roses..and loads of gems and stickles for the sparkle...
Well thats all from me for now..I hope to be back tomorrow with another card or two..
take care..
Jan...xx

7 comments:

  1. WOW Jan you have been so busy...All your cards are lovely. Can I say my favorite is the first one you posted but only because I am totally in love with those papers, OMG I love paper and that is stunning...Memory box Gossamer-I will look out for them.
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY FOUR, How gorgeous they all are!!!!!

    Always love your card designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, these cards are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh.. you were busy!! Love all your LOTV images. Stunning cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are absolutely DELICIOUS ! You are a very talented lady ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan, oooh you have been busy & what beautiful cards you've been making (as always) - I love them all (I really need to be making a few more Christmas cards now as well).

    Hope you're having a great week!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really gorgeous hun i love the cute image and your colours are just perfect, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete