Monday 12 July 2010

Meljen's Designs & A Pocket Full of Posies Challenges

Hi all...I hope you had a fab weekend..weather here was gorgeous and I managed to catch a few rays!!!....but this morning we have rain so I been crafting away and have managed to do 2 cards..the first one in for Meljen's Designs Challenge - Circles...now you should know by now how hooked I am on Meljens super cute designs so I had to have a go and here's my card...

I wanted to give it a sort of patchwork feel to it and used up all my scraps of pretty blue paper and then cut circles of the same and made a layout.. I used a super cute baby image and he's coloured with copics... added a medley of buttons and a bit of sparkle...
Now my next card is for a nearly new challenge A Pocket full of Posies..they have a super sketch this week
for this I coloured a brand new Stamping Bella stamp that I treated myself to last week...she is Maisy Ketto..and so sweet..I just love her dotty dress...I used some Papermania Summer Bloom DP's and punch flowers in different sizes and went a bit mad with the pearls and sparkle..!!!... I hope you will go and check out the DT's creations they are so inspiring...I'll be back later with more cards....
Hugs
Jan...xxx

7 comments:

  1. These are both absolutely awesome!!!

    way to go hun! Those images are the cutest!

    The patchwork look fab, esp with the circles and buttons, and love the girly second, so precious!

    HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Jan - love the patchwork effect on the 1st one and the pretty flowers on the 2nd. Both such wonderful images too.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Gorgeous card, I love your little fairy stamp, and your flowers are very pretty! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFOP.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan, these are stunning. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww, love them both but my favorie HAS to be the first one, gorgeous design and I love those papers!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely cards! I love your color combos and layouts!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our Circles Galore challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
    Dee (Spryte)♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my.... such adorable cards and I love your layout of each. Thank you for joining us at Meljen's :)

    ReplyDelete