Tuesday 18 May 2010

Penny Black Challenge - Flowers


Hi Guys..well I've managed to do a challenge card for Penny Black today and I have to say I'm very pleased with how this one turned out. I used those gorgeous BG Capella DP's again..applied a little distress ink around the edges, used my favourite Penny Black image and I coloured with copics..yep getting the hang of these now I think..but I'll never give up my pencils..lol..I added a gorgeous silver organza bow and lots and lots of pearls..hope you're enjoying the sun where you are..have a fab day...
Hugs
Jan...x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!!

    Have fun & Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jan I just love this card. It is so beautiful and the pearl touches just give it a glamourous feel to. Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A totally gorgeous card Jan - that image is really beautiful - I want that stamp lol.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Jan, really subtle and elegant and the pearls really set it off well. Good luck. Di.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An extremely elegant card Jan and those little pearls give the perfect finishing tough of class.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this one jan....so elegant......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card!! Love how you've coloured the flowers, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so beautiful Jan, fabulous colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete