Sunday 8 November 2009

Just to share...

Hi all..yes its been a while since I posted anything..just thought I would share a couple of cards with you..this is one of the first of the Christmas batch..darling Tilda in pink!!.

And....
This one is my very first attempt at colouring with copics...I thought I would give them a go as they seem to be the thing to use these days..the trouble is...I could get hooked but I want all the colours..I'm not a 'just a few' kinda girl... I'm going to have to have the whole range..lol..!!

Anyway..I'll be back soon as I have some DT cards to post in the week..hope you are all well..and thank you for all your lovely comments I truly appreciate them thank you!!
Hugs..

4 comments:

  1. Fab cards Jan...love the colours & papers! You're colouring is great too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are gorgeous Jan and you have coloured them in beautifully. I know exactly where you are coming from when it comes to wanting more copics. They are totally addictive aren't they. Glad to see you back. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are beautiful Jan. I've had my copics a while now and I love to colour with them but I still haven't mastered that blended look that everyone else seems to be able to do. You're already way ahead of me technique wise there lol. I love the leafy branch too on the 2nd card it's one of my very favourites at the moment.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog. I too have just used copic for the first time and I am totally hooked. I have my 2nd order ready to go!! I love what you've done.
    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete