Monday 7 September 2009

Stampin Chic Challenge - Glitter!!!


Hi Guys
Here is my DT card for this weeks Stampin Chic challenge - Glitter !! I love this colour and wanted to use it for a simple christmas theme..and I think it turned out quite well!! I used the Doodlebug Sugar coated chipboard alphabet and extra glittered it with glitter glue and then a sprinkle of loose irridescent sparkle glitter for super extra sparkle!! and then added some glittered punched snowflakes...and now everything on my desk including the cat is covered in glitter!!

Anyway here's what I used:
DP's CCSR (TM) 'The Big One' Doodlebug (TM) Sugar Coated Chipboard Alphabet.
Glitz It (TM) glitter glue Irrid Sparkle. Punched Snowflakes, Punched glitter circles and Papermanina (TM) Sparkling Trims
Hope it inspires you enough to join us over at Stampin Chic!!
regards
xxx

2 comments: