Sunday 9 August 2009

OMG!!!!! ...more Exciting News!!!!!

Hi Guys...I have just found out that I have been chosen to join the DT for....



This is just the best news!! I am so thrilled to be part of a brand new Monthly Challenge and I do hope that all my friends out there will join in the challenges as they are going to be just great with fab prizes every month plus the winner gets to be a Guest Designer for the next challenge..wow!!!...I'm off to get a coffee to calm down!! Oh and it was this little sweetie that did it!!




Thank you so much Bec & Cheryl for choosing me and best wishes to all the other Ladies that were lucky enough to join the DT too!!
Big hugs to all!!
xxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. OMG I know how you feel, me too!! Someone help me down off Cloud Nine!! Actually I want to bask up here a bit longer! I've never seen your blog before & your cards are just beautiful. Congratulations on your appointment. Speak more soon.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jan! You make stunning cards and I look forward to seeing your DT creations. I will definitely take part in this challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, you are most welcome.. We are so happy to have you on our team.. We look forward to working with you over the next 6 months.. Take Care, Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations.......and Celebrations! Whoops showing my age there with that little ditty!! LOL
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jan,we are so glad to have you on the team and are looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jan!! Your cards are always so amazingly Gorgeous..Your going to be just an awesome DT member..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jan, I love the soft colour scheme. Congrats on making the Creatalicious DT. It is well deserved, you make beautiful cards.
    Lee-Anne

    ReplyDelete