Sunday 26 July 2009

I'm back!!!................with Exciting News

Hi Guy's

Sorry I havent been posting for a couple of weeks but I lost a little of my mojo so I thought I would just take a little time out and then have a shop for some new stash as thats what usually get it going again.

In the meantime ...the exciting news is......I have been asked to join the Design Team for Stamping Chic Well I am just so amazed and thrilled to be asked!!! and very much looking forward to working with the other 'chicks'. I send all my best wishes to the other new team members, Tina and Amanda too!! So why not go and check out the latest Stamping Chic Challenge and have some fun.
regards

xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Hope your creativity has returned......I have to admit mine seems to have gone awol at the moment!!! LOL
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete