Friday 29 May 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge Week 7 - Animals & Insects

Hi..this is my entry for this weeks Just Magnolia Challenge - Animals and Insects. As it happens I just made this card today not realising that it had all the ingredients for this challenge!!. DP's are Basic Grey Sultry, darling Labybug Tilda, I'm so in love with Tilda, I bought 3 more this week they are such a joy to colour! Anyway..Punch flower and Sizzix leaves topped off with my fav gingham ribbon and cute little ladybug charm from stash. Have a great weekend..regards

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card - I too love Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah.......so sweet. Love that image with the ladybird. Hope to join in later with the challenge.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog...I also love Tilda [as you've probably realised]and probably have far too many of her stamps!!
    Love this card...the colours are gorgeous and go so well together.

    ReplyDelete